Are you worried about how your child is doing at home or school? You’ve likely tried everything you know to shift things but you’re still frustrated and saddened. You’ve come to the right place. We get it and we want to help. At Sonoma Family Therapy, we hope to ease your mind and provide the necessary support for child therapy.
We can help:
- Your child feel better about themselves and their world
- Reduce your child’s worry and retrain their brain
- Give parents helpful tools to use at home
- Come together as a family with a new plan and new skills
- Coordinate services with teachers, schools, and other professionals
We use developmentally specific techniques to tackle both common and complicated challenges such as adhd, anxiety, tantrums, divorce, maladjustment, and much more. We will help you identify the problem and the solutions. Our therapists like to have fun. We are going to be creative, playful, and positive in the room with you. Your child is going to enjoy coming! Sonoma Family Therapy uses an integrative approach that allows us to fit the best treatment to your family’s style and needs.
We commonly draw from:
- Play Therapy
- Sandtray Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness Training
- Family Therapy